HALLOWEEN PARY

Let me explain, I never celebrate halloween because it isn't one of my favourite festivity and also because my mother alwasy said me that it isn't a christian celebration so is better to skip, but at same time this doesn't means that you cannot plan and organize a dinner for kids an adult being in mask without waiting Carnival.

However this will be first year that I'll celebrate it, differnt because me and friends are goign to eat a simple pizza, while a friend of mine asked some suggestion for anice halloween party so this is my personal opinion about it...

Plus I must to confess that I have a love for Pumpking, it is one of that food that gives me an istant sensation of cold temperatures, falls colours where you need to cover well or you can get the flu...this is bad bad bad...



DECORATIONS: if you are good on diy try to create by yourself and if you have kids ask them to help you, because they loe to be involved in every single process, yep be prepared to receive and reply to a tons of questions, kids are always curious...While if you don't have material time to do it, you can easily find great decorations and always affordable into every shops...yeo also grocery shops now has a corner dedicated to festivity.

MENU: Honestly I prefer buffet because it means that I mustn't think about table plan but every one feels free to talk and stay with company they really want, I don't like to be forced to talk with someone (if your atending a social eating apppointment is a different story)

MUSIC: Some that could be nice and good for adult and for kids, there are a lot of '80 years perfect for this kind of event.

KID'S SPACE: Well you need to have mini table for them, with tons of coloured pencils, masks to create and if you can afford hire a animator for them, they do shows so nice that are good also fo r adult-at least this is been my personal experience in the past years!!!


What I absolutely loved in last party I went? Well the lovely bag to give to your guest in the end of the event, a little bag that contains a sweet treats, I love to ccreate this with kids I worked as nanny and they loved too, plus is always a pleasure see the smile on guest's faces whenthey receive it!!!

Commenti