MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy into Work's field, but I am really really glad about it, also if I am been glad to had a august full of lazyness, now I need to work...I know I will not be only an housewife, I will need also to have time for work maybe also few hours per day...and I always said that when I will have kids for the firs 3 years I will be a stay at home mum....

However I need to do a confession: I did shopping yesterday...I've bought a plant for my mum (it is a gift) last Sophie Kinsella book and a new maxy bag...I know I wrote that no shopping was in my budget until the end of the month, well I didn't resist to last adventure of Becky Bloomwood and my bag is falling in pieces-and I mean literally- so I found a nice new one for only €9,90, a bag with 12 kind of earrings for only €7.95 from H&M, plus I orderer 2 pairs of jeans for only €28.90, well considering that last jeans I've bought is been a couple of years ago...

When I work from home I can wear my pajamas, when I work in the cafe or as nanny my "uniform" consists in : jeans, sneakers and tshirt...however I have some invites for more elegant occasion and I must to admit that I am still craving for that red lace dress on H&M...but also if it is low cost could be really dangerous for my finances, so I plan also shopping (ok maybe books nd bag weren't planned but is been a sort of emergency)...

One thing that I loved this week is been create a brochure to promote better a book that I translated, a poet book, cruel in some poets but still so romantic and fashinating...I really recommended this book to my male friends and they liked it:P
Anoother thing is that I am trying to have eat list 2 real dates with friends, on friday I had lunch with my childhood friend and in the afternoon my weekly coffe with my friend and ex collegue Samantha...great time...I know I seem old, but I prefer to hang out during day and stay at home during night...seems stupid?


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: SHOPPING-I know I am guilty because I did shopping, but hei it was a real NEED, I've bought a maxi bag, 2 pair of jeans, a littel collection of very nice earrings, book....but now I can say that I am almost perfect for fall/winter (I'm deciding if I will invest some money in a good coat or not this year), plus I spend almost €20 for my monthly reading- I know I could use web but I love reading without be connected
  • Today I'm thankful for every sinlge person I met in my life, I learned a lot from each of of them, with some is born a great friendship with other nothing but I can say that people are my friends are perfect because they're-as me- PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
  • Moment can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: lunch with my childhood frend and her 4 months old daughter, we had great time together and the lovely SOfia felt asleep in my arms...great sensation
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep my DIY work, I wrote decide things to keep/donate/eliminate is a long process, probably it will be my personal DIY work for the entire month
  • Looking for: the end of the month a my week end in Viareggio, I just started countdown, me and my friend Samatha will visit Lucca's comics and relax near sea...great plans no?



Commenti

  1. Dai alla fine hai sforato ma ti sei contenuta, hai speso pochissimo e per una cosa (la borsa) di cui avevi sproprio bisogno!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
  2. eh si anche perchè l'altra borsa cadeva a pezzi e mi ritrovavo i pezzettini incollati sulle mie magliette, spesanecessaria, ma fortunatamente in molti negozi ci sono i saldi sulla vecchia collezione:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento