MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This week is been extremely busy with work, and also with expenses...well me and Federica finally met and choose gift for Spfia's Baptism and with almost all what I've earned during this week end in the cafe is destinated to pay car insurance that I pay twice per year and I am looking for a cheapest one considering the age of my car... but for the moment the insurance that I have seems the most cheapest in the market for the moment:(

I'm working hard for personal writing project, personal marketin and pr projects plus other projects that are still In progress.... we had some good/bad news in the cafe so we need to wait to understand if they'll be good or bad, but I want to keep my mind positive

I am quiet happy because I am been able to have one no spending day for the week and I' m going to have another one in the next week, finances are quiet good and I am almost achieve my personal financial saving goal, for the ther goals I need a little bit more time...

The next week is a little bit more relaxed and free, so I've asked to my friend Claudia to go with me to see "Madacascar's pinguins" on tuesday night, yep in this period I feel like a child:P, then I need to buy the last two gifts for Christmas...time for myself is necessary


  • the most I've spent this past week was on: xmas gift and Baptism gift, I am glad to know that Cmas gift like to friend who received (at least seems so) and for Baptism gift we choose directly from baby list ( good idea too)
  • Today I feel OK towards money because with headaches but working budgeting days I will have some leftover money after I'll pay all bills
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: seems stupid but hot bath/shower after end of the shift in the cafe, listen music and sing in the car (ok I must to confess that I do it when I am alone)
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep work hard on projects that are in progress and I will have at least one NO spending day
  • Looking for: ok I am a traveling lover but being on a budget means that I cannot do it often as I'd like but if finances will permit would be really nice spend New Year Eve away!!!



Commenti