MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been very busy ond good on friendship side, because I kept my two real meeting with friends that I try to have each week, this was one 2014 resolution that I am going to keep also in 2015.

I had my unofficial nephew's baptism, then a dinner+ cinema with my friend Claudia, then I received a visit from my friend Dom that announced his move to Spain and I am been really happy for him ...I wanted to have also my weekly coffee with my friend Sam but she is ill, considering temprìeratures is normal....

Yesterday I needed to do some payments in centre so I choose to take bus, walk and do a little excursion into Xmasopn market stands in front of Public Library...I'v found also a nice idea for a Xmas gifts.

This morning I went to commercial centre near home without stopping in H&M shop becaus eI needed to buy Xmas gift for reveren'd daughter, plus some grocery shopping...well today is saturday and most people don't work in this day so inside grocery store there was a mass of people...really really slow...but also if I find this really nasty I said to myself Keep calm and breath...then I gifted myself with a pizza with chocolate cream, Delicious, ok it isn't light and I am on a diet but my breakfast is been only a coffee and I needed some sweet---then I consider this pizza's piece my lunch, adding a cup of hot tea and a fruit.

My finances are quiet good, since the end of September seems (finally) that budget is working how is supposed to do, this means that I can pay unexpected bills and still have leftover money.
But yes I'm still looking for side hustles to increase savings to achieve financial goals.

When I went to movie with my friend Claudia, she said me that she will work on 31st of December, so considering that I am not going to travel alone probably I'll stay at home or I must to start to think about a B's plan.
all pics are from MAghetta Streghetta instagram page


  • The most I've spent this week was on: car insurance, that I pay twice per year and Xmas gifts, honestly I will finish to buy them during next week I still have a couple of things for very special persons!
  • Today I feel GREAT towards money, because since budget is working well I can afford everything-yep low cost version, because I am a girl-ok a woman- on a budget, but is really good see preogresses into savings also if budgeting weekly days give me big headaches!!!
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: discover via food magazine a lovely blog MAGHETTA STREGHETTA and I'm totally in love for her instagram page, honestly I seriously would like to be talented as her into drawings, I think she is a real artist!!!
  • I will consider this week if I will keep my healty food proposal, i will have at least one NO SPENDING day, finish to buy and do Xmas gift packaging by myself!
  • My plans for this week end: considering that I am free from cafe I am going to relax all saturday, go to church sunday's morning and time for myself, is looong time that I don't have real time for me

Commenti

  1. Insomma quella appena trascorsa è stata una settimana ricca di impegni!
    Fabrizia - Cosa mi metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Eh si e la prossima sarà ricca di attività con bambini:P, childhood return!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento