MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy but with very good quality moments. Now Common decided to stop old cars every monday and tuesday until March and this isn't a problem usually I took bus and walk a little bit...

However last week me and reverend's wife went to a kindergarden open day and the kindergarden was that I've attended when I was a child....a childhood return, very good moment and look how are talented relatives of kids?

Weird but sometimes happens, I didn't work in the cafe this week end so I used saturday morning to meet my friend Samantha in the cafe and do breakfast together, good quality moment. I am been good I enetered into H&M shop but I limited myself to window shopping only without buyng nothing!!!

I had time to sleep a ittle bit more, I worked hard on several projects and I had time also to reorganize second desk creating a diy corner, I've spent time with parents and I received nice emails and phone calls...is been a good week, this is just began seems a little bit more busy of last but I am glad to have two "dates" with friend a dinner and a lunch, okthis means that I will walk more:P

This will be second week of my sort of shopping ban and for the moment is going well, in my mind I'm already planning some little trips in Italy from North to South,  my friends live in almost every part...I will use part of it to confront prices of tablet, I am going to buy in the next months but before I want to be sure to find one with right price and right options!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: food for animals, magazines for the week, birthday gift and bus ticket...animals are ok for a good time, magazine is a treat that I've decided to keep, birthday gift costed less than I've planned and bus ticket are essential to use it!
  • Today I feel OK towards money because I am using my pocket salary, I am keeping my sort of shopping ban and plan well my expenses, I still have headaches after budgeting control but nothing that can be solved by a good cup of coffee in the morning!
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: childhood return in the kindergarden, receive unexpected phone call and receive a snail mail from a good friend,
  • I will consider this week a success If I will do diy projects: calligraphy course, Honestly I am totally in love with this little box  that I gifted to myself during Christmas, it is a true art and honestly I am totally in love with the two pens are inside it.
  • Best breakfast of the week: Oatmeal, I dicovered it during my american holiday but I went tho biological grocery store and bought ingredients only at the beginning of January, but I love this kind of breakfast I think is quiet healty!!!
How is been your week? 


Commenti