SHOPPING BAN RULES FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS

One of my resolution for this 2015 is became a little bit more frugal and minimalist of the past 2014-and it is been a very good/minimalist year- I decided to have a period of shopping ban, but I had this brilliant idea the day before discounts sales, well I said to myself what I really needed and what was not essential so I decide that this period of shopping ban will start on 12th of January until 12th of June.

I will treat myself with coffee in the cafe only during my weekly "dat with my friend Samantha, I will buy new clothes, shoes, books, office supplies only when they're really ended and impossible to repair... I will plan eating out but this is a thing that I don't do so often...however the only treat that I want to keep for the moment is buy magazine...ok I know digital version are cheaper but  I dislike them and I can use magazine's paper for diy projects...

During my declutering moments I noticed I have several books that are still unread so no new books until I have really read them, no new books till June and when I'll read books I already have I will use library... during December I've bought my lovely box with manual to learn "Calligraphy" (I find this art really fashinating) and inside of this box there was a little brochure about other coloured pen that I'm going to see if are availabe in town and if they're expensive...basically before 12th I'm going to have all material I need for the next 6 months...

What I'm going to buy:

  • Birthday gifts: adding every time a special diy touch.
  • Postage stamps: I like snail mail and also if email are faster I tend to write at  least one letter per month to my penpals 
  • Magazines: I like real magazine because I like read them without stay connected, I like the fact I can cut pages/images and re use them
  • Tablet-Honestly at the beginning I wanted buy new laptop but all my tech friends suggested me a Tablet because it is more comfty tio put inside my normal daily maxi bag. I already know that I will became a little bit crazy with touchscreen but I can do it!!! However I am not sure when I'll buy it, I am still looking into several shops to see and compare prices...


Into wardrobe side I bought from H&M a red shirt and a winter dress, honestly I had only for summer but nothing for cold months so I've found this model very very nice and perfect from early morning to late night with right accessories.

However from 12th of Janury I willn't buy nothing new into these categories: shoes, bags, clothes, books, office supplies like notebooks, pens, pencils (this will be hardest part), I am going to use a lot of diy, if possible recycle and re use for other things and buy things only when they're really ended ( lipstick, eyeshadow, facial cream, pens, pencils, notebooks &Co.)

I know that It will be hard when I'll walk in front cafes alone, but I will plan snack also for my day out of home and remember to put always them into my bag... but every cents I will save will be used for travel fund!!!

Whish me Good luck!!!

Commenti