BONPRIX

This past week I received in my mail box, lovely clothes catalogues includeing one of my favourite, BONPRIX it has amzing trendy, classic, glamour and comfty clothes pus objects for home, however I was talking with a friend of mine saying that luckily this year that I decided to have my sort of shopping ban, I don't have many events that require nice outfits, but if it would be a rich year of this kind of events probably I'd buy from Bonprix!
Why? Because now Iknow exactly which is my size in the catalogue, I don't have stress to look for car parking and the sale woman that most of times is really nasty and irritating, asking "do you need help?", usually from your entrance and you didn't see a single items...alsoif I am not a big fan of shopping online because I prefer to see and touch before buy, knowing Bonprix's products I am sure of what I am going to buy and receive.
However considering that I am in my sort of shopping ban period I limiting myself to window shopping and I felt inlove for these dresses:
Those models are perfect from mornig to late night or for a nice casual elegant cocktail, but see how are nice also long dresses?
There is also a section for marriage, honestly I find this dress very very nice, what do you think?
I like this catalogue because has good quality fabric, and price are affordable so perfect for a girl that is always on abudget!!!

Commenti