MY IDEAL HOUSE

Is quiet normal think about your life, your dreams, your desires and your future and is true if you cut and collect pics of things you would like to achieve it will help you to create your vision board and stay focused on your goals.

One of my dreams is buy a home and I am working on save for a deposit, I'm collecting pics of house I seriously fall in love at first sight and during my work inside real este agency I understood what I want and what I don't want (and which controls are absolutely essentials to do in old houses)



From PAris living instagram
.

If I would have a bank balance like Donald Duck probably I would invest my money into houses and traveling, I love travel butIt could became avery expensive passion and unluckily I am always a girl-ok being almost 31 a woman, but I still feel like a girl- on a budget.


Since my childhood I always imagined my house as a simple single house not ver very big but with a lovely porch and a big garden perfect to read out during warmy days and evening, eating out during beautiful season and try to have a veggie garden. 

I would like to have a house near centre and shops but with park in the near, so I could walk or use bike. if it couldn't be possible, I would like to have a nice aprtment with a giant terrace with same things (shops, park, near centre but not in the real centre).

Is It a weird plan?

I never had a green thumbl, but my mother says that is because I don't have practice, I am never been so convinced about it, but I always found fashinating the idea to see your private veggie's garden grow up.




Commenti