MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This is been a busy week from work's side, I worked on several projects, I've read, there are some books that start slow, I mean at the beginning are quiet boring then became quiet interesting, this is happened with "Sleeping with Paris"book by Juliette Sobanet, story was nice, but at the beginning I found it slow and boring until chapter 12 or 13, now is interesting and this week I decided to read a chapter in the morning,  I've tought that I found it boring also because I was reading It only before go to sleep...it isn't best choiche.

This week I worked almost always I had only a free afternoon and I used that day to have a dinner for girls only with my friend Claudia and my weekly breakfast with my frined Samantha, I worked also in the week end in the cafe, so I've spent my Valentine's day working and I know that I am not been the only one.

My shopping ban is going quiet good also if sometimes is been hard, especially in front of office's supllies shop and bookstores, butI resisted. I didn't buy coffee from cafes and I am planning a breakfast during this week, Also this week will be bsy from work's side so I need to see my work schedules do a good accountancy control and plan a budget for my little gateway to see/visit a friend of mine for the end of the month, I already know that train is on 5am in the morning....

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: grocery and dinner with Claudia, but honestly I kept under budget I've planned
  • Today I feel TIRED towards money because, my monday usually are dedicated to budgeting day and considering that yesterday my car needed a mechanic, I suppose that all earnings from cafes will go directly into the mechanic's hands...is a little bit frustrating
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive email and phone call froma friend that is living in another city, friendship is something without a price.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be focused on works as I am been in the last months.
  • Best treat of this past week: mini chocolate cake delicious it worthed every single cents.

Commenti

  1. Postagem e blog maravilhoso, tenha uma semana abençoada
    Siga o meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    RispondiElimina
  2. accidenti, sei una stacanovista!! povera cara, devi ritagliarti un pò di tempo per te!
    bacioni

    RispondiElimina
  3. Prevedo un po' di sano relax per l'ultimo weekend del mese

    RispondiElimina
  4. Anche io avrei bisogno di un po' di relax!!!
    Ti mando un bacione e ti auguro una buona giornata :-)

    The Princess Vanilla

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento