SHOPPING & CHARITY

Also if I am in my sort of shopping ban into my expenes I've ket my monthly/weekly magazine, that i recycle for some diy works, however in the february's issue of Elle was included Elle kids and working as nanny I am always looking for ideas, tips and suggestions...well together this I've found also an article where is combined shopping and charity, considering that all items are very very nice I could buy for birthday gift soon.
Look the following items aren't adorable?

Cruciani, heartbeat:, it is a nice bracelet, It is perfect with comfty sporty outfit, but, also with elegant dress,  Into website you can find several items also for men.

This pochette is very very nice and you can find in different color, but this is a limited edition (with affordable price)Its cost €15 and it will be available into stores from March. Il tuo chicco di felicità
Make a Wish: Walt Disney said "If you can dream it you can do it", it is one of my favourite phrase, with small amount you adopt a dream and help someone to realize it.

Change in a book:I always said that is imprtant read and is never to soon to teach it to a kid, this prioject with Silvian heach offers courses for youths in Nola. 

Another thing that I found absolutely interesting is the fact that in Milan you can gift a birthday to a family that can't afford, let me explain I am never been interested on celebrate my birthday after my 10, but I know a lot of kids that wait impatiently their Birthday, but with this crisis most family cannot afford, so this is a very nice option. Hopefully soon it could be possible in all part of Italay and not only in Milan if you want to know more about this write; info@jesurumlab.com or phone 02/58430259
I think all of this activities are very good, what do you think?

Commenti