GIRLS TALKS

During this week I had my weekly coffee with my friend Sammy and a dinner with my friend Claudia, talking about work, crisis, finances and the absolutely need to have a low cost lifestyle.... We talked about most of our friends are moving in another country for work, well to be honest I'd can move in another city but not in another country, I always saw foreign countries as places for holidays...determinated time...is weird?

In this week I've read a couple of books and I am reading a gain a lovely book 45 mq la misura di un sogno by Sara Lorenzini (45 mq size of a dream), where the young Neve is looking for a hose to buy, is always nice read about it and also about several kind of realtor types... Now I am in the phase to save for a deposit but at the same time I am understanding what I want-like and what absolutely I don't want in a House that I hope to find and buy soon...seems that banks are giving mortages with good interests!

A good realtor will suggest you on the best method (buy to rent, only rent, buy) but you must to be absolutel honest with him/her, because most realtors earn on commission, so plus high is price, higher will be his/her commission, so be honest at 100% on this point, Would you recommend someone that sell you something that you dislike or is too expensive?  I don't think, while you'd reccomentd someone that helps you to find perfect house for you with great price.

The other topic is a classic of our girl's meeting: MEN, for example one friend of mine went out with a guy that seemed very nice, infact after the end of their date he sent a sms via whatsup but then he magically disappeared...what is happening men seems to stay well and then what happens? Which is the right thing to do with them? ignore? search? Honestly I don't know, but genarally I tend to say do and say what you want when you want...be honest at 100% since first date...I can say that I have a male friend that was absolutely in love with this girl for 6 months, he said she was perfect...this untile their 6 months together when she started to try to change him and his habits, and change herself...well they broke soon because he said he was inlove with a fake girl...so I decided to stop to have strategies, but be honest from the beginning, so I know that if you want to hang ut with me you want seriously hang out with me and not with someone that is similar but is not me....


In the end of the night I said that a person is able to stay in good relation when you are able to stay well also alone...

what do you think?

Commenti