MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy on work side and you can see a lovely red sign on my right's arm, but I've put my arm under cold water and luckily seems everything is going ok. A small sign that soon will disappears-at least seems.

At the beginning of new year I've decided to have a sort of shopping ban, but honestly I'm not type of girl able to have It for long period, I'm better on cut expenses, so I'm re-organizing my budget and plan a specific amount that helps me not overspend...

One good habit I'm going to keep is my weekly “real date” with friends....I'm hanging out less because on evenings most times I'm tired and I prefer to stay at hme reading a book, in this period I'm reading a book about a masculine passion: soccer, honestly it is hilarious and I like when books show me fun thing on place and actvities I think that are boring and not so interesting...

This week I'm going to keep myself focused on work side and projects, hoping that spring and warmy temperatures arrive as soon is possible. I want to take my bike, but I need to have longer journeys!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: grocery, I've bought some products for breakfasts, lunch and dinner plus some bars because in the next week I'm going to have a sort of detox week.
  • Today I feel normal towards money because budgeting is working, I'm trying to save and I am reorganizing budget to save more without having shopping ban.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: wake up late on monday morning without alarm clock, happens few times but every time is lovely
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep myself focused on work's projects
  • Goal for the week: find nice and fun diy activities for kids.

Commenti