MY HOMETOWN

I like my hometown, as I like cities that aren't so chaotic like Rome, Milan and Naples, but probably this is why I'm born and grew up into a small town that permits me to arrive in the centre walking and other places with cars but not so far, a max of 20 minutes driving.... 

However if you are visiting Terni you can't do a stop here:

MARMORE FALLS- It is an artificial fall, it is the highest in Europe and during summer nights visit it because it is a magnificient things to see, you need a k-way or you'll do a bath:P



CARSULAE- I've spent a lot of time here with my grandfather during my childhood and aso if you aren't an history's lover, you'll love this place rich of art and history:D

PASSEGGIATA'S PARK- I'm spending quiete time here during nannys work, but you can spend great time doing gym, relax in the park, doing picnic, play with kids, or watch the lovely ducks:P

VALENTINE'S CHURCH-you can see inside it the skeletor of saint, plus every 13th of february there is "The promise party" where couples promise to each other to get married soon. 

PIEDILUCO'S LAKE: during spring and summer there are canoa's champions but you can spend hours of relax and sunbathing here.


Where to eat:

WIMPY-here you decide what put inside your sandwich, it is big and the cost is friendly (4,90 per sandwich)
AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE-in the centre offers a great variety of food and menus, I can recommend a tex mix followed by hamburger or hot dog, price is a little bit more high, last time I went here was my birthday and for 2 we spent €41 so it costs 20 per person but there are also big deals!!!here
PANTARHEI- pizza restaurant: I loved the fact that before your meal they offer a glass of prosecco as welcome drink, then you can choose between pizza or classic restaurant menu. Price good you can choose between cheaper to expensive option!!!

Where to stay:


Commenti

  1. Nice pics....Piediluco Lake...This place I love for natural vievs...I spend some time ago one of my favourite little Holiday with a special person...The lake, a bike and...two herts....

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento