MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet busy with works, but honestly considering the period I'm glad about it!
However I've spent some quality time with friends, a breakfast and an afternoon with my friends...with others I use fb, whatsup and other social media but I statrted this good habit to have at least a real meetfriends at least once per week...

Gym also if during beautiful season I am a very active person, during this past week my gym is been = 0, wheater was unstable, so apart play with kid during nanny's work and some walks for grocery store I can say that I had gym session, but during this week I'm going to do it more, hoping wheater will be good!!!

I'm seriously craving for pool opening so I am goign to spend free saturdays  doing sunbathing, swim and water gym, I think this is a great combo aren't you agree?

During free week ends of July I'm going to spend some days away, day trips, weekend with friends...I'm going to spend more time traveling:P





  • The most I've spent this past week was on: hairstylist ( my hair needed a decent cut) and monthly magazines
  • Today I feel OK towards money because there is been double paycheck, and a part daily money the rest went directly into my bank account
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: talk clearly and honest with my friend Claudia in front of a good freeze yogurth, in my personal opinion a true friend must to say when isn't agree about your choiches...but this is personal point of view
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep to be focused on several projects
  • Daily treat: coffee I can't start my day without it!!!

Commenti