MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

In this past week I had moment of relax followed by side projects, plus I had my weekly real meeting with my friends...this is a very good habit that I am going to keep for loooooong time.
But I had also hard moment during taxes, because they asked for condo's document from year 2011 and 2013, so I came back at home search anf found those documents and finally finish, well there are Publi offices that would must to help us while in the real life seems that they find new way to complicate our lifes year after year....

In this past week I finally went into swimming pool near home, it was my first sunbathing of season so I stayed on the pool only for hours, I like this pool because It has hourly rate, so you can spend also only 1 hour and this is great!!!


I had some extra work as dog sitter during the free nights and I used my other free time to read books.
For this week I am going to spend more time outside hoping that sky will be always sunny...I've bought a pair of dark blue short pants, they are a lot similar to boyscout look but considering that I have very fairy legs, this year I would like to try to have more tanned legs (thanks H&M) 


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: car insurancre, I pay it every 6 months but seems that it became expensive so I will see if web and online car insurance could offer better deal
  • Today I feel good towards money because I am trying to stay on budget and dog sitting work helped to stay on it.
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive snail mail from penpals with lovely news
  • I will consider this week a success if I will reorganize my room and second desk, decluttering things inside it and find time to read
  • Treat drink of season: cold coffe cream, it is a special treat but I need to have in before 1pm after I noticed that also if stomach and mouth find it delicious I don't sleep well!!!

Commenti

Posta un commento