TIPS FOR STAYCATION ACTIVITIES

Sometimes happens that you must to work during all summer while most of your friends have great plans for their holidays, but I was reading a nice article about 50 things to d during summer, well if you are a family with kids try to copy every single thing, while if you are a couple or you are going to have a sort of staycation, you can copy only some...for example here personal ist of things I'm going to do during my stay sort of staycation.


  • Design a coloring book: if yu go into bookshop now there are a lot of this kind of books but I would like to draw a little bit more so I'm thinking to create one directly by myself
  • Create scrapbook: is true I am going to have a sort of staycation with some day trips, but I am going to create a sort of diary of this summer, I've noticed during my work as nanny that diy helps me to keep calm and relaxed
  • Drawing: I'm going to drawing more plus I am working on some projects, is a long time that I don't use my pencil for my drawings and I need, drawing helps me to keep calm as diy and cooking...I know I am a little bit weird.
  • Take a trip to library: Being an avid reader I love library but to be honest at 100% in my hometown it offers only old romances and books for college courses so if I want to read Pride & prejudice,I can find here while if I want to read Techbitch I need to buy, but this summer I am going to discover a new room into library dvd-movies sections probably it has great dvds and I'm going to discover it, plus air conditioning and great cafe with a terrace is a plus:P
  • Go for a Hike-Have a picnic: Great activity for family, couple and group of friends, you'll enjoy do gym together and inthe end you'll have a great picnic surrounded by amazing landscapes
  • Travel the world without leaving home: well last December I wanted to travel for New year eve but then I worked, my friend too and I didn't want travel alone so I've bought a book with hundreds of suggestions for trips directly from your couch, you can also organize a brunch/lunch/happy hour/ dinner on a theme (tex-mex/chinese/japanese/greek/bbq & co.)

Have you noticed that almost all tips are free or extremely cheap, what I can suggest is to forget to watch "what time is", smile and  you'll enjoy your staycation


Commenti