GIRL TALKS ABOUT DATING SITES



Friend:Do you know, last Friday I went out with a very amazing guy?

Me:Really is more nice than guy of Thursday?

F:They’re been nice boths but nothing happened later

M:No calls?emails? sms?

F:No

M:Well remember the rules of “He’s just not into you”

I must to say I’m not skeptical about dating website, especially because I used for a period and I’ve found very good friends in this sites…however me and my friends were talking about the fact that sometimes is very hard to have a good dating life when you’r eon budget, but this is because most people wants show you what they have, while an interested guy accept a nice walk drinking a coffee…then if boths are going to have another day is simple fix another date, while if he say “I will call you” and don’t call, to be hoonest he hasn't aked for your number... well to be honest the ugly truth is that he isn’t interested on you.

I know isn't easy when you like a guy so much but what would you do without knowing him' will you attend that gym course? wine tasting? theathre? well you're compleely free to do whatever you want!!!


Another friend of us has just sign up  for a dating site and seems that she was captured by a nice young man, well at least in the photos seems so she said that she is going to have a date but she would like to be safe, so we suggest opt for a day date in a public place and if you want we can walk in the near…best deal would be a call with skype using video, so you are sure tha tyou’re talking with that person (catfish programs teach) but then opt for day date…or if you want to have dinner date choose a place where you know everyone you will feel more secure…




However me and my friends were doing a sort of list of nice dating website all around the world:


Christiandatingforfree: It is completely free and seems nice at least I knew interesting guys, but unluckily they lived far from me ( with ocean in the middle there is a very big distance) so with someone I've built a nice friendship with other nothing

Tinder: it is a free app where you see photos and you can push on the X or on the heart, if you push the heart and the man did the same you can write to each other, but for personal experience and texted received it seems a place where girls hope to find a good guy and guys hhopet ot find Sex

Lovvo: it is similar to tinder, another free app, I never used it while my friend Cla did it and said that met nice and gentle guy so Lovvo 1 tinder 0

Christiancafe: It is free for the first 10 days then you can pay subscription for determinated time, it is nice and you can meet interesting people from all over the world

Meetic It is free for 3 days then you need to pay but now it offer nice events for singles only, for example cooking class, blind dinner. 


If someone of you had interesting dates via dating website please say us we’re always happy to read nice things!!!

Commenti