REAL ESTATE ITALIAN FIXED BILLS



I was talking with a friend of mine that was asking me how much are fixed bills when you buy a home…well this is a very good question because I must to say is a loooong process and there is a good reason for ask professional help (aka realtor)… 



Let me explain a little bit better, you found your ideal home, you did an offer and owner accepted it…well before notary public makes everything official you need to pay some fixed bills, especially if you decided to wrote and record a compromise, in this case you need to pay:


  • €200 for registration tax;
  • a stamp duty of €16 for every 100 lines; 
  • if contract proportional registration 0.0% on home deposit and 3% as a down payment on the selling price

Well you can do everything by yourself but this doesn’t means that home owners cannot sell the house, he/she can sell to someone other as he/she can put a mortage on this home and in this case you can ask only rembursement for payments and  the cancellation of the sale…but this means that you need to start the research again and believe me when you find the One is very hard to start again...

This is why I seriously recommend for realtors because they must every kind of burocratic controls before and so you are sure NO SURPRISES in the air…however controls of this kind have a cost about €400 plus other €35…

I know it is a little bit expensive but absolutely necessary…So she asked me if prices are similar all over the world and honestly I don’t know, I’ m not sure but I think every country as personal taxes and rules about estate’s market, in the Us there are rules also for realtor profession that are different between states…so before do investment or buy a house in foreign country (and I am genuine envy about your opportunity) ask to be clearly informed about burocratic documents and bills necessary

Commenti