MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good and bad at the same time, good because I'm working into real estate agency that is a thing that I like a lot, bad because I'm building my portfolio and this isn't so easy...but do you know a thing? is ok, also if I don't know if they will hire me or not yet, trial period seems never ends and I am using part of side hustle to pay my daily expenses... I'm thinking to use bike in the morning then I am walking a t least 1.30 hour per day, 4 times per week, that is a good exercise... Also if trial isn’t ended yet and I am using part of side hustles to cover my daily expenses, I like it because I can wear jeans and sneakers ( this means I mustn't spend a fortune on realtor's wardrobe) plus in my mind there is always the idea to be boss of myself into this field a day…so is real daily practice on it!!!

I had real date with friends and my friend Claudia gifted me with a little plumb marmelade make from her mother, it is absolutely delicious, I've took coffees in the cafe in front office, but I was always with at least a collegue...so this is ok and my brain and soul require big quantity of coffee in the morning!!!

I'm looking to have another dinner for girls only soon, also because I must to admit that I would like to watch Inside out cartoon, this year cartoons are very very nice to see and with my friends did a list of that we WANT to watch together!!!

I've bought birthday gift for mum (a book that she wanted) and nice greeting card for her, but no cake because my brother decided to offer a lunch in a nice restaurant in a near mountain...I think is an eternity that we don't go out for lunch all 4 togheter....

I understood that I am not shopping ban type, I prefer plan expenses in every category, for example next week on fun stuff will be insert a nice lipstick (because it ended) and because I want to give a twist to my daily look

  • The most I've spent this past week was on fuel (and I'm thinking to use car in the morning to save money into fuel cost, hoping that autumn will have warm and sunny mornings....
  • Today I feel Normal nervous towards money because I'm still into trial period and if this trial will last until the end of the month means that I will plan budget better of last time and I will must to use savings from side hustles to cover my daily expenses
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was Spending time with friends, family
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep my mind focused on work, starting or better continuing to think like that that agency is MINE agency 
  • Best money I've spent this week: a nice happy hour in nice company (new post coming soon)



Commenti