OH HAPPY FRIDAY



Oh Happy day…Oh happy Friday…this week is been busy as usual but with someinteresting news, the other day I finally received that call that I was carving for…from Real Estate agency and….from Monday I will return into the magic world of real Estate and I am really happy about it!!!!



I already know that I will must to wake up early to find parking in the centre, during this week end apart an important work date on Saturday evening, I’m going to declutter my wardrobe and follow example of JAckie Brown from Goodhousekeeping Uk that choose an outfit and wore it changing some details for a month…in the past two years I wore a sort of uniform jean, shirt and sneackers but hei as realtor I need to have a more professional look…so I’m going to create some nice outfit with clothes I already have into my closet…



I had my weekly meeting with friends and I am so glad about it, now I know that I will need some time to understand how to balance work/social life/budget but I decided to: don’t buy clothes (apart items from approved shopping list) for the next 2 months, no new book until I’ve read all book from my private collection, have a monthly personal budget of €150 for fuel, eating out, long distant adoption, monthly charity, magazines and fun stuff… I’m going to eat at home or use leftover more oftenis possible, this means a good meal planning for good, seasonal, savvy and healty meals:P
 
I think this will be my mood every monday morning;P

Also if we’re already are in September  for 2 days I went into near pool and, inside it I was really nice but then at home nasty cold arrive, so probably yesterday morning is been last bath of season,but this year I went a lot and thanks to pool and shorts I didn’t soaked as last year:P



I need to clean and declutter a lot of stuff in my rooms and I am going to do it during week end, then I am always looking for tips, suggestion for how to write good wuality content for this blog… because I would like to be informative, interesting but not boring and also if I am Italian mother tongue I decided to write in English to keep it active and improve its knowledge daily… so tips ans suggestion are welcome...



HAve a wonderful weekend!!!




Commenti