SEPTEMBER GOALS

Most of us start to think about resolution from September and it isn't a bad thing, however I usually do a list of goals to achieve monthly but I don't share them often....I am glad of several things like to
  •  had a couple of days in the beginning of September for last days of sunbathing and swimsuit, see you next June
  • glad to keep the good habit to have real "date" with friends at least once per week
  • glad for rainy days so I sleep better during these nights
  • glad for new beginning and monday will be a new beginning for my worklife
 
this is the third tattoo of my Friend Claudia








However I have some goals that I am going to achieve and I'm already working on them
  • decluttering my wardrobe
  • decluttering and reorganization of my room
  • donate clothes to charity organization
  • do shopping inside directly from my wardrobe
  • read 3 books
  • eat healty at home or using leftovers more often is possible
  • cook a good meal and baked cake for my mum's birthday
  • write letters to my penpals all around the world
  • attend interesting free events in the Library
  • walk-exercise more

Commenti

  1. Those are some great goals! Reminds me I need to write to my friend in Japan. And library events are awesome! I do an around the world reading challenge if you need any recommendations: http://femmefrugality.com/category/around-the-world-in-80-books

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento