MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good and grey at same time, good because I am been able to have my daily walking routine of 2 hours at least 3 times (my legs have more muscle definition than two months ago) and in the afternoon rain putted myself at the office but I still continued  my research for homes/flat/condos to buy or sell…



I’m still reading the book Get that guy but sometimes I think that is very weird but I’m only at chapter 5 so before to say complete and exhaustive opinion  about it I need to end to read it… I’m glad I had my weekly meeting with friend only once but this is been good because me and Claudia hadn’t time to talk in person but only via whatsup during last 2 weeks,  so we had a nice Saturday night eating in our favorite low cost local and then watching a romantic and fun comedy quiet and good, something that we both need…

Honestly this past week I’ve spent almost all nighs of the week  at home because I was quiet tired and the thing that I wanted absolutely to do was SLEEPING, I noticed that since I’ve started to walk a lot during day I sleep more and better….is true EXERCISE IS HEALTY!!!
 
ME IN THE MORNING
I went to hairstylist after summer months because my head was of two colors at same time and also if shatush is trendy I want to have one color ion my head…

For this week I’m going to have one day dedicated to shopping, honestly Iplanned a day in IKEA during month of October, plus I wrote in my organizer that a Saturday afternoon that I’m free from every kind of work I must to go to thrifty store (to try to sell books that I’m not goin to keep and start research for elegant formal dress for a winter wedding, I don’t want to spend a fortune on a dress that I will wear a max of twice times)


  • The most I've spent this past week was on monthly magazine and fuel, yes I had hair color but it is gently paid from my mother
  • Today I feel Quiet Good towards money because I'm following budget and find new side hustle with remote work for free evenings
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was have time to read before to sleep, something that worths a lot because reading is very important for me
  •  I will consider this week a success if I will keep myself focuse on all projects I am working very hard
  • A food that I want to try soon is Pumpking and cinnamon pie, because I love pumpking but I knew it only as side dish while it can be useds from appetizer till dessert

Commenti