MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy and a little bit tiring because I had first nasty cold of season with some flu during week end, I still have some flu today and I would like to sleep all day but I cannot  have a loto f things to do.
However working as realtor is nice plus since I discovered Instagram page and blog of The broke agent I have more positive moments because I know that I am not alone that is having detrminated things...


I had two birthday s of collegues and there will be other 2 during November then a long pause (happy wallet) but I would must to start to write list of gifts I am going to buy for my friends (few but good)… temperatures are been weird (hot cold and hot and cold) so everyone in the office got a nasty cold and I am not been able to do my three walkings per week but I am going to do it from Tuesday, walking a lot in the morning has a good effect on my sleep.


There is a lovely thing into real estate agency… I can wear jeans and sneacker and it is really good so I  didn’t spent money on new outfit, also if my mother gently gifted me with a top a blouse and a dress some time ago, but I am doing shopping from my closet selecting casual and elegant outfit that are comfty for me, have you ever noticed that if you feel comfty and natural you work better that usual?

I’ve just ended to read  “the knockoff-Techbitch” book and it is very very nice, now I am going to read an Italian book that is called “Quella certa dipendenza dal tasto invio” that could be translated in “online shopping addicted”, usually I read before to sleep is mment for myself only where I think, read, plan and do a lot of things mentally also “list of things to do the next day”…I was talking with a friend of mine about “rent to buy option” abnd then we started to talk about retirement and the fact the we never had it, so this is been one of reason helped me to choose to have a budget and financial goals to achieve!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, birthday gift for collegues and chocolate for my parents, I discovered a lovely and particular shops near real estate agency, it has great variety of food products with many prices, fuel not bad I limit my weekly expense for it to €35, birthday gifts for collegue not so much we put a quota of €5 so in the end we have €40 to buy something nice!
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: also if I am still looking for other side hustle job in the free nights, but I am following my budget and I'mquiet proud of it.
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend quality time with friends and have time to read my books
  • I will consider this week a success if I will have my walkings at least 3 times per week (so gym isn't necessary)
  • Best treat of week: HOT tea with honey it is perfect remedy for nasty cold and for soul, aren't you agree?


How is been your week?

Commenti