MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been extremely busy, my mother had surgery so I needed to combine everything (grocery, clearing, work, dad, meal prep, animals, fuel & co) and yes apart a coffee on Saturday morning in the cafe where works my friend Claudia, my social life is been = to zero or limited inside the work field…


I’ve started to write list of person I’m going to buy Xmas gift and total amount I want to spend on them, luckily I already have some ideas, so I am quiet sure to be able to buy Xmas gift for the end of November, I’m always on a budget and I am not going to spend higher price during December and I am absolutely not going to wait last day to buy something…I understood that plan ahead is the best deal for myself and my finances.


I wrote a list of things I’m going to buy during the year, something I already bought like organizer for 2016 and a pair of nice and comfty sneakers that are really nice also with skirts and dresses… I’m  looking for a warm and nice winter coat that is good on elegant outfit but also with jeans and sneakers…

I used some moments before to sleep to do some calligraphy exercises and I’m going to do it more, reading and try to relax but is true every day and night I did the list of thing s to do-I’m sure that every woman does It daily...I'm reading a book, wrote by an italian writer and for the moment seems nice but I'm at the beginning so I can do a true review of it when I'll ended it!


  • the most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, grocery, and a pair of sneakers... grocery and fuel are necessary, but also sneakers, luckily I found a good pair on Piazza Italia shop and I've bought them for €22,00 8they're on sale so I paid €15)
  • Today I feel STRESSED towards money because: I need to do budget changes, to have more leftovers money in the end of the month, I already know that this month I need to save more for car insurance in December and unexpected bills...in these moments I would like to have a bank account like a super celebrity
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was :spend some time alone thinking only about myself
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will sleep a little bit more than past week, dark circles under eyes saying that I need to sleep more
  • Goals of the week: plan and start research of Xmas gifts and keep myself focused/motivated on every single project I have

Commenti