MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy and expensive as I’ve thought and planned, but I’m glad to say that I have only 3 Xmas gifts to buy and I’ve already planned budget for every single gift, but this year I haven’t bought all Xmas gifts before the end of November but I’m happy because I am almost to end of my gift list :P


I had an afternoon went and buying little things for friends from Xmas market make from my friend and colleague in the café Roberta,in the end she treated us with a little present where I found a lovely pair of earrings and a discount code for next shopping from her:P, I took a good habit with other collegues in the office, every Sunday morning I bring some chocolates so we are able to end the week and start the work more sweet!!!
 
good readings after work!
I’m always looking for new side hustles when I have free time they’re very helpful when you are on a budget and you want to save more…I’m focused on some side hustle projects that are very important, so I keep my self focused but keeping my weekly real meeting/date with friends!!!


Have you already started your Christmas shopping?  There is a friend of mine that wrote her list from September October but she does shopping from 21st or 22nd of December and believe or not she finds always what she is looking for( I'm genuine envy about it)!!!


I’m in love for Christmas festivity, not only for its mean, the born of Jesus, but the Christmas lights that will decorate my town until January give me a good sensation, I love Xmas lights!!!
The only negative things of cold months is nasty cold, but it is negative also during springs because I have a super nasty cold for allergies!!!


During this week I’m going to have a frugal week, I set a budget for the entire week and with that amount I must pay for fuel, magazines, coffees in the café, eating out but I thing that this week I will spend nights comfty and warm at my home!!!



  • The most I've spent this week was on: Christmas gifts, I've bought some home supplies for colleagues in the office and other from my friend Roberta, and believe or not I still have to buy 3 Christmas gifts.
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: also if I had expensive week I'm been always under budget planned and I'm going to have a frugal week from 1st of December
  • Money can't buy happiness . One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with friends talking about everything!
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will complete my frugal week doing every thing I've planned to do and buy
  • Best money I've spent this week was on: €9.30 into french bakery for a sweet treat for colleagues for thanksgiving, a good way to spend good time also with them!!!
how is been your week? What are you going to do/visit/see next week?

Commenti