AND HAPPY NEW YEAR



Another year is ending most of us started to set resolutions for New Year, while other are simply adding some news to old and readjusting them…


For a woman that loves fashion the beginning of New year has a crucial moment Discount Sales that can be seriously stressful and also who is on a budget can overspend…set a budget, plan expenses and before to spend a single cent ask if you have something similar into your closet, if this new piece can be well combo with items you already have and last but not least think about how many hours you need to work to pay that item… ok I know for personal experience that also asking those questions could be hard resist to temptation to buy new things, so have a budget and decide to pay cash is very savvy! I went inside H&M shop near home and I am already in love with several things!


In my 2015 I had good and bad moments for personal and also on my finances, June and December are been and still are the most expensive months of the year for me, but I’m going to try to change this in 2016. I had some little day trips with friends and every trips, coffee dates, romantic dates, good bad dates, shopping days, night out with girls, eating out, yes I had bad moments, I cried into my bed but then I've found my personal strategy: finad at least one things to smile every day:P

I can admit every single dates I had with friends  is been full of great laughs, we are always connected via what’s up but is so good spend quality time together FOR REAL!
Infact one good habit I have since 2012 that I’m going to have for loooooong time is to have a weekly real date with friends:P


However I am thinking about how readjust old resolutions and add some news, this 2016 will be the year of SAY YES to several opportunities and Side hustle hard!


SUGGESTION FOR YOU IS: BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!!!

Commenti