MY FRUGAL RULES

At the beginning of january I was going to have more frugal lifestyle and I am having a sort of, alos if I had several unexpected costs, 2 pair of biker boots and one gym shoes broke but they are still useful so I'm going to repair, I bought some clothes during discount sales but buying also items already were into my approved shopping list...then until 31st of Marxch on monday and tuesday I cannot use car so I needed to buy bus tickets...now the most big splurge will be on birthday gift but it is already planned...
Honestly I plan to save at least €40 month (i calculated 2 birthdays per month and €20 per gift) so if a month I don't have birthday and the month after I have 3 well I know that I have money for gift saved from past months....has it a sense right?


However I think my personal frugal experience will began directly from February because after third week of January I don't have more big expenses planned and unexpected (but for this kind of bills I am saving more)


This year I'm going to read more, also if I'm reading really slowly this days sso I'm understanding if is a problem of mine or books and so I'm reading Golden girl (very slow I am not so intereste to know how it ends sorry) and I'm reading again "he's just not into you" (I'm finding new interesting things I missed at first reading...

So I have simply rules for this frugal experiment I'm going to starts in February


  • weekly income from dog sitting must to cover daily expenses
  • no new books until I've read all I have, donate/sell old and try public library
  • daily exercise
  • bike at least once per week
  • finding new side hustle weekly
  • work on corner projects
  • plan day trip in the neighboorhoods once per month with friends
  • keep positive and find at least one thing to be happy daily
  • keep my weekly real date with friends
  • learn at least one new thing per week
  • have a day treat for myself once per week and usually it is on saturday doing breakfast in the cafe where my friend works
  • save more having at least one no spending day per week, selling old good items and repairs when is possible
  • no more shopping out of approved shopping list until April

Commenti