MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy as usual, I had also week end busy with work in the cafe and almost 70% of this extra money will go directly car review :(


I didn’t have my weekly date with friends if we don’t include breakfast in the cafe where my friend Claudia works…this is my weekly treat, usually I try to drink coffee at home...my reverend's wife gift me with a coffee that cames from Naples and it is very strong and with 2 cookies in the morning is perfect breakfast:P


From 11th of January  I cannot use my old car on Monday and Tuesday until 31st of March, so I am going to use bike in the morning and bus in the afternoon, this means that together walks for “home research” (usually 2 hours from Monday till Friday) I will add another 1 hour of exercise, so at the beginning I was thinking about a subscription to gym, now I am not so sure….I can have gym for free :D

I did some shopping during discount sales but I’ve but only items were already into approved shoeing list, I must to repair my favorite gym shoes and I still must to find a good pair of boots for winter, for the moment I have lovely pair of biker boots that are good with pants and skirts!!!


I would like to have a day trip during this month, hopefully a Sunday where also my friends are free, I am reading some interesting events and places to visit that are near me and honestly I didn’t knew until I’ve read article in a traveling magazine.

I’m reading very slowly and before try new service of new romance in the public library I’m going totry but, I need to read all books I’ve bought in the past months, plus I must to decide which titles keep and which try to sell...



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: shopping, infact I've bought a long bordeaux skirt, 2 whithe shirt, one with a particulr neck and a pair of grey uggs, then I received my 2 pair of jeans ordered from Bonprix and I've bought a nice handband and a ring...I've spent a total of...drum rolls please...€64...I used discount sales, promotion and bought only things already I was goignt o buy (I have a approved shopping list)
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: I receive monthly check from day job, plus I had an extra income from a couple of side hustle jobs
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: honestly hot shower after long days of works, nothing is better for me, after shower I feel a lot better, another good moment is been afternoon doing hair colour into hair saloon, treat for myself!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to bike at least twice time
  • goal for the week:began my frugal week experiment
 

 

Commenti