SAVINGS

Ok you want to earn and save more quickly is possible so why don't find side hustle job that permit you to achieve this fiancial goal?

Hei It's ok, to have long list of things to do...in my case I m an avid reader and i can overspen very easily into bookstores, now I have rule to don't buy new book until i ended all titles i already have, but the latest books aren't been so good so I just ordered a new one that will arrive in the next week and I'm craving for it becaus ei've saw it some months ago into a bookstore in Rome but I didn't buy, now after months i still would like to read it...so this week end one of my goal will be to select wich book to keep and which try to sell into thrifty store.

In my personal experience i'm earning extra money as barista during week end and as dog sitter, maybe I don't earn a big amount of money but this extra income permit me to savee more and don't touch a lot my savings.

Why is important to have savings? Try to imagine this scenario: you lost your job and you don't have a penny saved, well bills will continue to arrive so best deal would be to have cushion for rainy days that cover from 3 to 6 months of expenses!

I like coffee too, so i treat myself doing breakfast in the cafe once per week and limit coffee in other part of journeys only when I am with collegues, but I must to say that sometimes I am breaking this rule, but i'm going to ha ve a sort of shopping ban and frugal month from monday 1st of February!

Shopping ban is helpful because you will understand better your spending habits, honestly i suggest to track for a month expennses,  spend nights at home or doing/attend free things/events and then see what you can readjust, finding low cost options.

I'm sure you'll discover a lot of thing about your spending habit, but is never to late to try to change!!!

Commenti