MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week is been busy as usual, but I needed a day off from work because I had an appointment with dentist, but is healt. 
 
I gifted myself with this broccoli muppet with points from LIDL
In this past week I had opportunity to have my weekly date with my friend Claudia, I’ve just ended last book I’ve read, I loved this romance from first page I’ve read maybe because I already knew that there was a little bit of personal story from one of the author. I don’t know if I would be able to change my diet for a man, honestly I will change only for myself.

Sometimes realtor job is very stressful and other is funny but be a realtor means that you are a sort of boss of yourself so isn't so easy take job out from private life and viceversa, but other times is very very funny, really homeowners and clients offer great "funny and impossible point of view".

I’m working hard on savings, and I am going to spend almost all nights of this month at home… I’ve did decluttering into my book’s collection and I am going to do another decluttering into wardrobe, infact I am trying to use few clothes every week, yes I have a sort of uniform, I noticed that I tend to wear same outfits...so I am trying to create a capsule collection for every season (now I'm creating winter capsule collection)... but I still love to visit fashion shops like H&M and feel in love for some items, but for the moment I don't buy:P

I must to say my second desk is a chaos, so I need to reorganize and create a professional space.
During this week I’m going to read all my magazine (monthly and weekly), my last twoo books and during the week I’m going to bring two full bags of books to thrifty store…
This month I am going to try to be more frugal than usual and work hard on savings finding new side hustle ways, plus during work I see if houses that I visit could be ok for me and my family, some time ago I wrote about a post about home research, but it isn't so easy, some are too ancient, other too expensive, other too far, and other too small, but I have time to find a good deal!!!

I’m craving for junk food, I already know that on March I will change a little bit my diet adding some gym, I will use more bike and if sky will be good I will use bike this Monday morning…and if will rains I will use foots and bus, ecological way and yes I am saving some money from fuel!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: DENTIST, I don't like doctor &co. but Iknow that they are necessary and this is was the perfect example, now I don't have toothpain and in the next two weeks I will hav my annual control and tooth cleaning:P
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because: I'm trying to be frugal, covering weekly expenses with weekly income from dog sitting and the fact I cannot se car twice per week savings money on monthly cost of fuel.
  • Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have dinner with friend, is nice spend time together for real, i had a nother breakfast planned but my friend Sammy was busy with her ancient parents so we planned for another saturday.
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will achieve some professional weekly goals, if i will do more declutter into books and wardrobe and try to relax a little bit more
  • Best treat of the week: taralli pugliesi, for Valentine's day in my hometown arrived a lot of foodie stands from north to south of Italy and i must to confess I love taralli pugliesi so I've bought sweet version (perfect because not too sweet) and a mix of spicy (I loved that with onion)
How is been your week?



Commenti