GIRL TALKS

Me and girls were walking and talking, some of us are married and other single looking for Mr right, so a afternoon we watched Sex & the city (the movie n.1) a male friend called me to ask why women are so complicated and say that want a easy relation while they meant a RELATION...so we invited him to add to our group and we started to talk about difference woman and man about relations...

For example is possible for woman does sex as a men? why if a men has several partners is considered a Sex lover while if a woman has several partner must to be considered a slut? In my personal case Sex and love must to walk together I am not able to have sex without love, but I am not going to judge who wants sex without complications...

Every woman dream about to be married? Probably yes, I like the idea but I have a personal idea also about the wedding: an intimate ceremony with me, spouse, officiant and family(parents and brothers/sisters) but in this period with crisis and feminist battles why seems so weird if a woman decides to stay at home? My male friend says that he would like to have a housewife but if she wants to work he'll support her...and this is great... but having really the opportunity to choose to stay at home, we'll stay only at home? Honestly for long time (all the high school) I imagined a future me married with son an husband and a life as housewife, a sort of 7th Heaven family, but in the first year of college I've started to work more and I understood that I like work so probably also with a family I'd have a part time work, but following kids for the firs 3 years...then kinder-garden are good as parks to help them to socialize...

Men and woman talks about sex in the same mood? I am not sure about it and honestly I don't care, I know my idea...sex is a personal topic and I am not going to share every single detail about it, most friend of mine share everything but sorry for me is personal, so when I say few things about it, usually their reaction is "well don't worry is normal to have some problems after long time", I smile and say nothing thinking "there aren't problems is only that I am shy person and I don't like to share this part of my life, but I don't have problems to say how much is my salary...that I noticed is a lot more taboo topic than sex....

Maybe we can say thanks to Sex & the city that has permitted to be more free in this kind of "talks", woman now know that they are important and they can have whatever they want into their sex life, but why is still so hard talk about money...and I noticed that is more an italian thing, because in the Us is been second question of every single conversation I had...but honestly I prefere a lot more talk about finance, budget, savings and money than about sex life...sorry I became really shy about this field!!!

Commenti