GREEN GIFTS IDEAS



Ok I must to confess I love flowers but I have a black thumb, so almost everyone of my friends knows that a plant in my hands has few opportunities to survive, while my mother has a talent into this field…however gift flowers is always a good choiche in my opinion…A friend of mine some years ago was planning her wedding ans decided to gift a Rosemary plant to every guest as wedding favour and I’ve found this idea really brilliant….


I was looking my organizer planner for upcoming birthday and see what I gifted them in the years and I discovered that I never bought and gift a plant so this year some friends that I know has a green thum will receive a lovely plant…




Olive tree- Mediterrean touch



Rosemary- this is a plan easy to maintain alive (easy for everyone apart me)



Lavender_ I love lavender, its fragrance is amazing and if you have a garden offer a great show in your garden, a private corner of heavenJ




So also if I am a black thumb I am not so bad on decorating so I am going to use some diy projects from Detto fatto program/magazine…I am going to put a personal touch into my next gifts!!!

Commenti