MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been as usual, I had time for myself and also time to have my weekly date, infact I've spent a saturday afternoon with my friend Valeria and her daughter Sophia that I consider a unofficial nephew we spent time walking in their garden searching asparagus. I found 200 gr of them and considering that into grocery their cost is €20 per kilos it is been a great deal:P

I'm still reading book "How to be single" by Liz Tuccillo and at the same time I'm reading some chapter of Sex & the city and the philosophy, I'm still on Tisanoreica's diet... I hava 4 weeks of strict diet and then 2 more soft diet but I know that my finances will need some help because I must to admit Tisanoreica's diet and products aren't cheap...but I' m happy becaus eI am eating healty, I'm losing weight and my skin glows...but for products cost I'm going to search and find new side hustle jobs!

There is a thing that I would like to do but I still haven't find time to do is biking, but this weekend if I don't have work's appointments I'm going to use it to go to work. I would like to add some gym into my healty routine!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Tisanoreica's products, I'm sure it will the most expense for the month and for the next weeks, lucckily I understood which are my favorites products and I am going to buy them.
  • Today I feel quiet nervous towards money because I''m spending a quiet amount of money fro this diet and I am quiet sure I'll need to intack my cushions so I'm looking for extra income to save more and don't touch savings.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing i did last week that make me happy was: spending time with my friend and her daughter, afternoon of relax.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to send out 2 important letter for 2 different personal projects.
  • Book of the week: Sex & the city and the philosophy, yep with this fiction women learnt a lot of things and there is always the opportunity to learn some new!!!


Commenti