MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy with hard moments but inthe end good, with the Easter holidays I had 2.5 days completely free from any kind of work and I’ve slept till late morning and my body tank about it because this week will be more busy than this past… but I  must to say I am glad to be busy I am not so happy when I hve nothing to do, but I dont want to do in my free time multiple things all at once so I tend to be focused on only one activity.

From Tuesday 29th of March strct diets end and starts the soft program of Tisanoreica’s diet, also if I am not missing sweets on my birthday I am going to eat a piece of cake and long walking in the afternoon, but I must to say I am noticing some little difference from before till now in my legs, now are more toned and slimmer so also if this diet or better its products are quiet expensive I consider it an investment on my healt…But I must to say inthis moment I am a little bit worried about my finances soi am looking for new side hustle and try to be more more frugal than usual(without became an extreme cheap skater), yes is true Money can’t buy happiness but they permit youto afford anything without problems…. In April I will must to start research for car insurance more chaper that I have until 9th of June. web offers great real deals for lower bills!!!

On Easter weekend most people opted for travels well, I am going to do a sort of staycation and I am going to use time for myself and relaxing…

I’m trying to reading all books I’ve bought, keeping only books I can read millions of time without been bored, one of my favorite is “the first husband by Laura Dave”, I’m reading “How to be single by Liz Tuccillo” but it is slow, honestly  I don’t like it a lot, while I loved the movie trailer and I am reading and taking notes from “Sex & the city and the philosophy”, it is offering great inspiration for new posts…





  • The most I've spent this past week was on:dietician products, as I said they are quiet expensive, but I've spent a quiet amount of money also on books, a couple for myself and another one to gift to a colleague of mine
  • Today I feel AHEM towards money because: I want to save more but until I am on this diet I must to buy special products but I am going to find new side hustle to have extra income and don't touch savings
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive snail mail from my friend Noemi and find time to write a couple of letters that I am going to send out this week
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will send out snail mail and I will be more frugal than past week
  • Tv program of the week: MArriage at first sight, interesting programs where couple meets the day of their wedding and after a month of living together they can choose if ask divorce or try to keep to stay together, I must to say that I have a favorite couple: Jamie and Doug...yep I like to watch reality shows....


Commenti