TISANOREICA'S DIET

This is the end of my second week of Tisanoreica's diet, I must to say at the beginning isn't been so easy avoid determinated food, but I found some Tisonereica products very very good....

I'm losing weight and centimeters but I am keeping my curves eliminating only fat, yes seems weird but Tisanoreica works on fat keeping your muscles and this is very very good, so you know that you don't have an ill face...sometimes with rigid diets happens!

I love cookies for breakfast, they ha ve a good selection, my favorites are dark chocolate and orange and coffee' cookies...I tried to put Stevia into coffee but honestly change the favor completely into my mouth so I started to drink it without adding nothing...


For lunch there is good selection between: pasta, soup, pizza, omelette but I must to say that veggie's soup, mushroom's omelette and pizza are been better that tisanoreica's pasta....well with spinach has a different taste but I prefer other products:P...infact in this week I loved soup with tisanoreica's crostini amazing taste!

In the mid morning and mid-afternoon I drink a liquid snack make with tisanoreica's products well my favorites favours are: cappuccino, milk and meringue, vanilla and banana split...absolutely delicious

Ok I must to admit Tisanoreica is a little bit expensive, but I needed to have strict rules and I still have 4 weeks of diet before "normal" diet, but I must to say that I have always energy, my skin is great and I am losing weight...so yes I'd recommend it!!!

Commenti