MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been quiet expensive but is been really good, infact I am been able to have my weekly real date with my friend Dom and another with my friend Sammy, I had two little day trips, one in Spoleto and one in Rome and I really liked both…

I’ve did some shopping: into bookstore, into beauty shop, into kid shop (to find birthday gift for Reverend’s daughter) and into dietician center…but for bookstore and beauty shop I used gift cards I received for my birthday :P...plus I saw a lot of fashion shops without buying nothing, taking pictures and discovering later that I already have similar items into my wardrobe...shopping directly from my closet:D


For this new week I’m going to take it slowly also because from 23rd until 27th I will be busy with work in the café and considering that extra expenses I will must to have (car maintenance is quiet expensive), so I’m trying to keep my budget under control,  covering my daily expenses with dog sitting income and living more frugal and still having a good social life…because it is possible!

I am doing Tisanoreica’s diet and it is not so cheap but I am losing weight keeping my curves and having a glow skin, this is good considering that most diet don’t keep a good skin, so I’m glad to consider it as investment on healt, however I am going to add gym to daily routine, especially in the morning…now I’m reading some magazine about vegetarian and vegan recipes…for the moment I am still eating fish but no dairy products (apart a piece of cake for birthdays) so I am seriously thinking about to became vegetarian… I found great blogs and recipes from all over the world, however I eat fresh, seasonal and local that is a lot helpful when you are on a budget….

For this new week I need to take time to relax and time to achieve all tasks I have for work and into personal projects, but I don’t want to arrive on the next weekend stressful, so this means a good time management!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Dietician products, christian books in Rome and birthday gift for Reverend's daughter, but I must to say that I am happy about every single penny I've spent
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I'm respecting budget and I am resist to shopping temptation, plus I'm waiting a couple of paycheck int he next two weeks
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: having my weekly real date with friends, is so good talk in person:D
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will achieve all the task of my weekly to-do list
  • Drink of the week: Banana split liquid snack, it is part of my diet, it consist into put powder into 200 ml f water and then shake it, a lovely delicious and light drink...prefect for this time of the year
How is been your week?

Commenti