MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good because I worked in the cafe for the first t3 days then I worked hard in real estate agency but I had a stop as dog sitting, but I’ll return to have my routine work-lunch-dog sitting-work from Monday.

I’ve read one of the book I have and also if I am thinking to buy or not an e-book (the happiness project by Gretchen Rubin) I must to say that I prefer real books because I can read them always without being connected, I am not a fan of e-books also if I understand that e-reader helps for space…but I am an old fashion girl…I prefer snail mail instead e-mail :P


During work in the café I’ve met some long distant friend and I had time to take with them a coffee. Is good to have time to spend for real with them, this is a very good habit that I am not going to break for looong looong time…

Part of extra income went direct to my car, I asked help to my brother and he helped me to find a very good deal, so after a couple of months I’ve did my hair colour, a treat for myself!!!


In this new week I am going to take time to read Christian book I’ve bought during my 2 day course in Rome, a dinner with my friend Claudia a couple of coffee with colleagues!!!

Calendar says that May is arrived, well temperatures are not so warm,days are rainy so I didn’t use bike one yet and I am craving for it in the morning…I know is possible use it also with rain, but honestly I prefer to do it during sunny days!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: car maintenance but with my brother's help I found a great deal and hair colour, I needed some time for myself only sometimes is good give a reward to yourself :P
  • Today I feel Ok towards money because my budget is working, my expenses are under control and I 'm trying to save more, be more frugal and till have good social life.
  • Money can't buy happiness .one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: take a coffee with a friend after my last shift in the cafe, nice quality time.
  • I will consider this week a success if I'll complete to organize documents for taxes (yep taxes time is here)
  • Goal for the week: start the day with a positive think, a smile and a coffee!!! 
How is been your week?


Commenti