MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good, also if sky is been always grey and rainy I’m hating this weather, I've done taxes declaration for my father, and spend more nights at home...

…however I had my weekly date with friend going to “PORTE DI ROMA” commercial center, because my friend Claudia needed to buy something for gym and she loves Decathlon and I’ve saw and tried a lovely fifty style dress but I wasn’t convinced at 100% so I didn’t bought any kind of dress, I’ve bought only dinner from McDonald’s choosing greek salad and water and then some marshmallows from a candy shop but honestly Center was so full of people that was too chaotic for us, however is been a good afternoon and now I can see if for some items is possible shopping online. We wanted to go to the cinema inside commercial center but thee wasn’t a title that interested us so we walked more in commercial enter and then we came back in town. 

I received my diet to pursue my diet, now is more easy but this means more meal plan and luckily in this season there are all my favorite veggies, and thanks to help of web and food magazines plus cooking tv program I find always great inspiration and tips for new and healty  recipes!!!
 
waiting for taxes declaration
I like a lot spend time with friends for real,usually during week are so busy that we communicate via whatsup only but is completely different talk for real and laughs a lot… in the office there is been 40th birthday of one colleague, usually we put a specific amount of money and then we buy a gift, the colleague offer something, for 40th birthday he offered sweet breakfast and he is going to offer an happy hour during this new week

I must to clean, declutter and reorganize my second desk but for the moment I planned some decluttering ares: bookshelf, wardrobe, second desk, lingerie …the problem is only to find time because this week end 


I’m been out of town and the next I’ll work in the café so I’m reading a lot about decluttering trying to understand if can be possible do it 10-20 minutes daily and more time during free weekends…

During this week I’m going to continue my frugal experiment, having at leas one no spending day per week, I’m still waiting to use bike for work but I’m doing some gym at home and walk more for work but honestly I’m craving for sunny and lovely warmy temperatures, I want summer:P




  • The most I've spent this past week was on:fuel, weekly italian magazines and monthly foreign magazines, birthday gift for colleague, so exceptional expenses, normal routine
  • Today I feel a little bit nervous towards money because: I'm trying to keep under control budget and I'm  waiting an important paycheck plus I am going to save more so I am a little bit nervous trying to plan different budget with different weekly amounts, budget will be something that I'll love and hate at the same time forever!!!
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: find time to write a snail mail to my friends, I still have one letter to send out
  • I will consider a success if: I will have at least one no spending day during the week!
  • Treat of this past week before work is been: soy cappuccino, near office there is a cafe that does a delicious cappuccino with soy milk 
How is been your week?

Commenti