DIY WITH KIDS

Kids and summer, most parents start to think about how to manage this long summer, I've read an editorial two weeks ago into Donna Moderna where grandma did militar housewife organization for her daughters and they loved so when the young daughter of Donna moderna's director ask for something she used her grandmother system and it works;P
All image are from my instagram :D

There are a lot of summer camps and this can be a good deal if your kid want to go but if she/he doesn't is better to think about other activities....

Last week I'm been really busy with one of my side hustle: baby sitting and with rainy days we spent a lot of time indoor so apart playing, watch  cartoon on tablet (only few times and only for 20 minutes each time), we did a lot of works that included Art and especially PAINTING

We painted rocks, drawings, paper flowers and believe or not the lovely reverend's daughter liked everything, a little less the clean and reorganization of her toys, so now I'm working on other activities  because if is sunny day you can spend a lot of hours in the park, but with rain and grey sky is better to have a great plan for indoor activities (hopefully with tv off most of the time)






If you have any kind of tips and suggestion for summer activities I'm glad to read

Commenti

  1. I rarely take care of kids - though many of my friends are starting to have them - so I'm not the right person to ask! It's interesting how kids can find something like painting rocks as fun as they do. It seems like the best approach with kids is just keep them busy with activities.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Well I've done a lot of baby sitting in the past and I can say thanks to internship in a kindergarden but the fact kids can work with colors is really interesting, rocks then can became little handmade gift so they love everything is made from them:D

      Elimina

Posta un commento