HAPPY BRAIN

A lot of scientific studies said tht keeping active brain means give to it a longer life, but sometimes work, family, kids, friends, well a busy life could not help so much so what to do it to help your brain?

STUDYING- I must to say I hate SUDOKU while I'm always interested on know new things, recipes, places, language and meet new people from all over the world and science is agree with me... what you can do?
  • - Attend a course about unknow subjects this will help you to discover new things, in my personal case I'd like to learn a lot about wine but for the moment wine course are too expensive for my finances;
  • Sign up and attend a book club, there are a lot of interesting book clubs
  • Learn to play with CHESS (I know that it is helpful but I must to confess I find them boring but maybe I would must to give them a chance)
  • Traveling in unknew places, maybe in Africa or poor place, your view on world will change 
  • Learn to play musical instrument ( I studied piano during elementary school and I must to say that musical instruments always fashinated me)
  • Study a foreign language (I'm going to study German, ok to be honest I studied it into high school but after diploma I never used it - I kept and used english-, so I am going to start from level 0)
  • Attend Museum, art gallery and shows quiet often
  • Attend to conferences (choosing always something different)
SLEEPING- Is true when you sleep well, your brain work better, so when you are going to sleep you must to SLEEP, also your memory will be better;

MOVING YOUR BODY-10 minutes daily of gym keeps your brain younger,How to do it?
  •  walk 30 minutes daily (I am doing it with dog sitting but I am going to add some extra walks during the week);
  • use the stairs instead of the elevator;
  • if you are so lucky to have a garden do works into it
  • Use public transportation, like bus and get off two stops before, after continue to arrive into your location walking;
  • Transform your daily errands into gym daily session;
  • Go to dance, it is funny way to move your body
  • Hang out and walk fast with your dog;
  • Explore your neighboorhood with bike or walking, this will offer you a new point of view
SOCIALIZING- go away from your comfort zone and meet new people will help you and your brain, what can you do to know new people?
  • Smile, it helps to connect with others
  • Do voluntary work into a ONG/ONLUS
  • Sign up into a reading club
  • Have the good habit to have: breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner with friends ( I took the good habit to have at least one real date with friends once per week) often-and this could be a good way to introduce new friends to olds
  • Play with cards like bridge or something similar
  • Sign up to a dance class (uh I'd like to do it maybe in the autumn)
  • If you are in a couple organize activities and travels together changing every time
  • Go to theater with good company
EATING WELL: studies prove that healty diet help to keep brain active and younger and prevent from some illnesses so remember for a happy brain you must to eat: less sugar, more protein and a lot of veggies.

 

Commenti