GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS ON A BUDGET

What I wrote yesterday? no birthday party invite yet so no birthday gift to buy...absolutely wrong, yesterday my friend invited for 2nd birthday of her daughter and so today I am going to buy the birthday gift for her...honestly surfin on web I found so many discounts and deals that I am seriously thinking about to buy Christmas gift directly in the middle of summer, but maybe is too soon...however today is first day of discount sale so I quiet sure to find a good deal for the gift!

I must to say that I ask what kid needs or which size he/she is wearing because in some shops sizes are really weird and not so right so is always better ask!

However I have selection of things I like to gift to kids:

CLOTHES-is always a good choice because clothes are essential and buying from Prenatal shop you know that every relative of the kid will approve your gift because in some case brand name counts :P







I'm totally in love with this one:D



TOYS: I tend to avoid this kind of gift if isn't the mother to ask directly, I know a lot of kids that are full of toys but if I am undecided I tend to opt for useful toys that permit to kid to improve and add some skills but I like to gift useful toys during the entire year and not for birthdays


SWIMSUIT: if you look baby clothes website you'll find in love for EVERYTHING and when kid's birthday is on summer why don't opt for a lovely swimsuit or something for holiday?
from Prenatal



from Nordstrom
from H&M







I was looking also other gift ideas on Tiger and I felt in love at first LOOK for the following items (and considering that I have other birthdays why don't add some of these to gifts for adults:P):








What and where do you buy for birthday gift? I'm really curious about to read your choices

Commenti