MY IDEAL BAGGAGE

Most of my friends didn't believe that I was that kind of woman able to travel with only one baggage and also light, I must to admit I am been helped a lot about christian camps during my teens, but i must also confess that at the beginning I traveled with giant baggage with all my closet inside and then in the end of camps I wore few outfits, so in the years I created my strategy: few pieces that can be mixed together creating new look....
all pics are from good housekeeping Uk website

LAst week I was reading my monthly copy of GOOD HOUSEKEEPING UK and there was a fashion article about The perfect packing...and I was absolutely agree, so my friend asked how could be my baggage for a holiday in a sea place...My choice?

Choose a nice outfit for travel like: jeans, t-shirt or nice top and gym shoes this is a outfit that you can recycle and mix with other piece of your baggage 
  • 3bikinis: choosing models that can be mixed creating new bikinis
  • 2/3 bras
  • several tshirts
  • 1 light jcket, sometimes in sea place the evening is cooler is good to have something to cover your arms:P
  • 1 nice dress-good for day or night simple or elegant (adding/changing bijoux)
  • 1 jumpsuit (with light jacket is perfect if you are going to visit places where you cannot wear short and tank top)
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 1 pair or flip flop sandals  
  • 1 pair of jeweled flat sandals (I'm not so good on walking in heels)
  • a mini bag 
  • a book (honestly I love reading and I choose one book for my free time
Then you can have a little bag for bijoux, but not too much and not too heavy!
Choosing colors that can be mixed also with few items you can create a lot of new outfits, also wash machine will thank you later;P


I've read No BAGGAGE book and I admire the choice of travel without baggage, but seriously I'm not able to do the same!!!

 what about your holiday baggage?

Commenti

  1. Anche io ammiro molto chi riesce a viaggiare con uno zainetto e un paio di cambi, ma per me la vacanza vuol dire anche comodità, ed un pizzico di frivolezza!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
  2. hai ragione anche te, solo che io riduco al minimo e se proprio necessito di un vestito elegante che non è nel mio trolley...ho una buona scusa per fare shopping...ovviamente sempre rispettando il budget;P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento