MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good, a little bit more relaxed with slowly time and I loved a lot...I've read a lot (and I'm still doing It), I had my weekly real date with friends and I also had a childhood return because me and my friend Claudia decided to watch The Ninja's Turtles -the movie and I loved it.

Before the movie night we went to dinner and we talked a lot about weird people that try to contact you via facebook or other social platforms, seriously you can "meet" real weird people, however we laughed a lot, luckily we opted to eat in our favorite low cost local WIMPY where you choose you giant sandwich and we know well we share weird infos with her...we can't stop to laugh...

After movie we come back to center to drink something with other friends, I don't like a lot of things so I opted for a glass of white wine and is een a good choice, we talked and we continued to laugh, laugh is essential thing in my life!!!

After rainy days seems that sun came back so this week I'm going to go in the swimming pool near home, at least twice, do my gym in the water adding it to my daily walking:P, I'm going to read Calendar girl volume2 and another book at the same time, one for the day and another for the time before sleep...I find it seriously relaxing!


I've spent quality time with family and friends, I walked a lot in the nature with family and laughed a lot with old and new friends, I've read my Goodhousekeeping UK magazine (I use it to keep and improve my English knowledge) and slept more and better, so this past week is been really good on several fields!!!






  • The most I've spent this past week was on: dinner+movie+after movie's drink but I've spent €21 so I consider it a great deal, also If I'm trying to be more savvy I am going to have a great social life(on a budget) and I'm really proud about IT
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I'm keeping budget under control, I am having my weekly dates with friends being on a budget, plus I am not touching my bank account but I am quiet good to cover weekly expenses with dog sitting income.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with family and friends laughing a lot, laugh is always a good thing!
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will go in the pool at least twice and I'll finish to read one book
  • I'm looking for: some day trips planned with friends, I am enjoying my sort of staycation:P
How is been your week?

Commenti

  1. E' da tantissimo che non passavo, mi fa piacere tornare a leggerti!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Con tutt quello che hai da fare è normale, ma felice di rivederti:P

      Elimina
  2. That's so cool that you read the Good Housekeeping magazine to keep up on your English! I have been learning French and I'm starting to follow some people who tweet in french to try to see how well I can keep up.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It is one of my favorite foreign magazines and I learn always something new, next step is learn a new foreign language, having studied German in high school I'm going to study it again (I don't remember anything about it)

      Elimina

Posta un commento