COFFEE & BEAUTY

Two Christmas ago I received lovely gifts from Reverend's family and I discover that a family's friend produces beauty items and foodie, if you try Chocolate cream is delicious...
Gusti di Napoli, delicious!!!

together chocolate cream I received a lovely body cream with coffee, well I already had so many cream that I waited to open it...until last week...

It is been a real discover, it has a great fragrance and skin became soft, I love spend time in the pool near home but after I always had dry skin, while now with this cream by "PROFUMI DI NAPOLI" my skin is soft soft soft like a baby born...Also if you don't have cellulite, is good use cream on your body some little treat is best choice ever...
great cream for soft skin:D

I decided to visit the site and there is a giant variety of products and I am going to use for some Christmas basket gift this year...

Commenti

  1. Coffee cream? Interesting. I like coffee but I'm not sure I'd want my wife to smell like it haha.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Don't worry doen't smell like coffee but it keep skin really soft!!! your wife would must to try cold coffe cream is a drink delicious but probably if she hates coffee she isn't interested to try...

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento