MY IDEAL BAG

Ok all of my friends know that I have a preference for maxi bag, I have only one mini bag (bought for my cousin's wedding) but I don't use because in my bag I have a lot of things, if you'd watch inside it right now you'd find: big wallet, big organizer planner, pens, tissues, keys,  mini umbrella, magazine and in this period a book, plus material for dog sitting: a bag with dog's cookies and another bag with mini bag for dog's poo...
Personal draws images are from my mobile:P

In the years there is a thing that is sure at 100% I broke all of my mini umbrella in a max of 2 months, someone said this happens because I bought only cheap models, while it is wrong because I've broke also a mini umbrella quiet expensive a week before cheap models, so I've started to look arounf the web to see if I'd be able to find a nice model that permit me to don't broke every single umbrella I have...Unluckily I found nothing...

So I decided to draw my ideal bag that must to  be giant, colorful and useful,with a lot of pockets (inside and outside), a protected place for umbrella... so this is my ideal bag... and talking with some of my friends I know that I am not the only one with this problem



I don't know why stilysts never thought about it, but if someone would like to create this whistles me because I have copryright about it:P

Commenti