DAILY THOUGHTS

This week is just began and I've already spent a good amount of money but honestly I think is been a good investment, let me explain better on 12/6 I've already bought all Christmas gifts and apart grocery, fuel and day in the post office I don't have any bills to pay...at least I thought but my 2 favorite winter coats had a problem with their zips so I did window shopping to understand if was better buy a new one. An average cost for winter coat is from €50 until more of €150 well I asked in the shop for repair clothes and in the end total cost or repairs for both coats is...drum rolls please...€41.80 (and I've paid ahead), I understood that repair coats was the cheaper choice and honestly in these moment i'd like to able to use very good sewing machine...maybe in the 2017 I will find time to learn how to use it without do great damages...


I'm spending most of weeknights at home but December is a busy month on social field, greeting, gift exchange and other things... so for this month I will have some coffee dates and some lunch/dinner out with friends but on January I'm going to have a sort of shopping ban trying also to eat vegetarian/vegan more often is possible and looking for homemade tips but I'm not going to became an extreme cheapskater:P


This year honestly from since year, I decided to make only homemade gifts, but if I don't have time to make by myself I buy homemade items from local artists and luckily, most of them are my friends, so I have good prices too:P...every week I gift something to myself, It is a little reward that help me to stay focused on my mission of savings...for this week I gifted myself with a calendar with lovely pics of cats (I'm a animal lover-except for snakes, sorry) and some weeks ago with a table organizer and another planner for 2017, so I can already write important days on these supplies:D

This weekend will be really busy with work in the cafe but I'm really happy about it, so I'll can put every extra cent into savings, plus I am still selection book to sell on thrifty store and understanding how re-organize my second desk, now that I've done with gifts, is time to wrap them...but for this month I decided an important thin gI am going to try to be alwasy postiive, smile always and make some act of kindness....


Commenti