Hello
I've decided to have a blog again about my life and this time I will write It in english, my mothertongue really is italian but writing in english gives me the opportunity to do practise with my knowledge of language.
I will talk about everything, clothes, fashion, foods, books, travels, dates and everything will be in my caothic life.

I'm Giulia 29 I work part time, i am understanding the importance of savings and finance (and sometimes it is very funny) I like travel but unluckily it is an expensive hobby so I am discovering new roads to have side hustle, I like read book, write, watching movie and tv programs, diy projects, and what I absolutely love to do is help friend to organize their wedding...

I collect postcards, little angel statue, foreign wedding magazine... I'm trying to save money to study or better to came back at university I'd like a lot do online courses at Liberty university but as most of american college is quiet expensive so I must to work hard on my wallet.



this is one of my favorite thing, good coffe witha good book what else?

Commenti

  1. Hi Juliette :)
    I'm reading your post. Why have you choiche the name "Caothic girl in town"? :)

    Besitos!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. thanks the naame caothic is because i am caothic and organized at the same time :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento