LYON, FRANCE


If I'd must to choose between gateways and food to be honest for me It could be very hard to choose only one thing. When I cook I relax and think a lot ( i found a lot of solution over a pan :P), but traveling permit me to know new places, new persons, new stories and more.
I started to travel when I was 11 for christian camps in Italy, and I became really good with light baggage, but the first time I took a plane is been in 2009 in France, Lyon. I choose to spend the 12 days of vacancy doing some volounteer at centre of congress in Lyon. I made new friends, and I am still in contact...thanks to social media it is became easier keep in touch.
Apart the fear for my first time in a plane everything is been great.
Journeys are been sunny, a lot of us became really red (too much sun) but we had a lot of fun working and discovering the city.
One thing that I found terrible is been coffe, I remember that I spent days looking for a cafe with italian coffe and I found it on the 8th day. but man how were delicious croissants and cakes...I still remember!!!
Being been my first holiday outside Italy I have a sweet memories about it, what about yours?



Commenti