STAMP & PRINTS FOR GIRL WITH CURVES

Being a mediterrean woman with large hips sometimes is very hard to find a shop that sell nice clothes for woman with curves...for a lot of years everyone said me that girl with curves cannnot wear strips and stamps... now new trend on fashion business are full of stripes, stamps and I asked to myself but could be true that I cannot wear it?
I went to the shop that i like for prices, models and fabric. At the sametime you must to be sure that are almos new item because a lot of shops wait the period of sales to put off the oldest dress and clothes you can imagine.

Well I found 2 nice pants one black that works with everything is already in my wardrobe, then a pair of blue ton-sur-tone pair of skynny pants that are perfect on my hips, I'm not bigger with those pair then I bought a nice black shirt that orks with jeans, pants and skirt and also with dresses ...black is always black,  and another shirt with stripes and guess? Stripes work on me!!!

I discover that prints and stipes are good also on my body, if you have a good knowledge of your body type you start to understand what really works on you and in which clothes you feel great!!!

You don't need to have a lot of clothes ut some that you can mix and match together!!!
 print ton-sur-tone
 flat boots that work with everything you can wear them since morning until late night!!!
part of my wardrobe that works with everything is inside it perfect for work and for happy hour!!!

Commenti