Today I did a big favor to an ex collegue that is still working or real estate, sell i like the jjob but to be honest this isn't the best moment for this business but at the same time I still find fashinating it and I'm studying alone to take licence ass real estate agent/realtor!!!

In the past years I saw a lot of flats, apartments, houses, condo, etc etc and I created in my mind the ideal house a nice single house with a patio, a large kitchen and living room, a little studio and a garden with the opportunity to see from window a sea or a lake water is my natural element and i love when I did christian camp in Sicily direct in front of sea!!! ( I loved it)

Later I had apointment with another friend who is looking for his "first house" so I asled "What would you like to have? a big kitchen' a terrance? a balcony? a studio? what you can consider negotiable and what not? do you need to take a mortage or do you have cash? which is your budget?... Well honestly what I don't like a lot as real estate agent work is to seem a shark, visit houses that client cannot afford only to have a high pay in the end of the month, what I did was to talk clear with clients, fix appointment or real target and then say I'd have one but is more of budget you said me! well my friend cannot still afford a mortage, but a rent yes also if it can be cheapest as possible, a one big room with bath, but he wants to stay in the center for his job, so I suggested him after visited and watched 3 houses (the first without windows, the second, was a sort of box really dark -depression at first sight for sure and the last too distant from work and parents) Iok for now I suggest you to save more money, find some extra income and then you can havge an high budget and you could afford a little mortage or  find a nice apartment with two rooms...
hopefully mortages, debt and company will be easiest to understand, now is complicated to understand how much income you must to have? if the fact you are single or not means that you must to ask to your parents to sign a contract with bank and then you must understand interests about debts and mortages...I am understanding now at 29 how manage my money. we talked a lot in front a good coffee in the park looking and talking about every possibility and then i explain the reason because now is better to wait if you don't have cash (while  if you are one lucky that has cash and no needs to have debts or mortages now is perfect time to invest in house) He said yes I tought the same, but i want you as suggestions with other real estate agents, hei you were one of them were you equal?
hopefully nope!!!


how is your ideal house?
this is an example i found in the web about my dream's house!!!

Commenti